Sunday, November 15, 2009

beside my bed and on the floor....

On the floor I have a Canadian House and Home mag ....christmas edition...nice stuff inside.. and on my bedside table is The Life of Pi by Yann Martel and The Hours by Michael Cunningham. I have only just started The Hours but already am enjoying it. I just finished a book called Shelter for the Spirit - How to Make Your Home a Haven in a Hectic World by Victoria Moran. This last book was from the library and the first two Melanie has lent me. I really liked the 'home' book because I move around so much now from house to house and I need ways to make them mine.
The other books on my bedside table are my aa big book, my diary and a small sketch book...I have just tidied up a little bit and put the dictionary away that was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment