Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bits of my weekend.





My weekend has been quiet and relaxing.
I bought my dress for Mum's wedding. I hope you like it Mum!
Lots of sleeping, falling asleep on the couch and being put to bed on 2 nights!
Watching lots of tennis and crushing on Federer.
Overdoing it at the gym and having a sore knee all weekend.
Doing a photoshoot with Sarah and experimenting with different lighting - lots of fun!
Speaking to a friend about everything she is going through and realising how lucky I am.
To top it all off our favourite soccer ref told me this afternoon that he thinks Tom and are wonderful together.
Made my day.

1 comment:

  1. dress is gorgeous trude. Everything will go ok with the knee, you are a very lucky woman with people around you that love you very much, getting through it will be a breeze. love you. x

    ReplyDelete