Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Horizons



photo from A beautiful Calamity

I need new surroundings. I have not left my apartment in over a week and I am going crazy. I know I need to see the positive side and appreciate that I have my own lovely home that I can stay in and I have the lovely Thomas who is constantly running around after me and my mummy stayed with me and looked after me and is the best nurse ever. And I do, I really do. I am so grateful.
But I am also going crazy.
I want to be able to carry a glass of water to the couch.
I want to be able to wash the dishes.
I want to be able to sleep at night without waking up worrying about whether I have enough cushions under my knee.
I want to shower standing up.
I want to walk.

1 comment:

  1. it's moments like this that make us appreciate the smaller things in life. i bet the sun coming through your window is just lovely, and the feeling of knowing just how loved you are, especially by that special boy of yours. Sometimes we need to just slow down, bring things back to basics and absorb. Life will soon be back in full swing and you won't know where you are, and those dishes will become the biggest pain in your arse again. I love you, and am so proud of you. See you soon, you beautiful girl. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete