Monday, April 12, 2010

Suitcase Rummage

On Sunday mum and I dragged our suitcases full of junk, fold up chairs, umbrella and esky full of food to King George Square and set up for the Suitcase Rummage Sale. I sold lots of old things from when I was little, lots of dolls and books.
Mum was selling her handmade handbags and aprons, she didn't do to well unfortunately. It was more a trash and treasure sale than a handmade goodies market.
I had a great day hanging out with Mum and Alex, I scored a couple of cute goodies and met lots of awesome people.
I met Tess of A Beautiful Calamity - Tumblr to the right, who I've been following online for awhile and seen lots of her writing for fourthousand. Very weird once I figured that out.
Laura had a stall and did really well selling her artwork and vintage fabric.

It was such a great day and I would definitely go again/have a stall again.




1 comment:

  1. oh thankyou for all your lovely things yesterday! i ADORE the clock - it's hanging in our kitchen and was definitely the find of the day.

    pretty embarrassing picture of me all sweaty and carrying around a kid's toy there, but oh well - captures the vibe of the day :)

    Was lovely to meet you both and thanks again for the apron and other goodies. So kind.
    Hopefully see you at another suitcase rummage!
    tess
    xx

    ReplyDelete