Monday, August 9, 2010

The reeeeally big frames I bought and our home.

Do you remember these birds from one of the markets a few years ago? They are so lightweight I brought them over here and blutacked them to the wall in the dining area...I made the funny looking glass stand and collected the old books from the op shops...I have found some beautiful old old hardcovers...
This is one of the frames with black and white photos from nan and pop blutacked to the wall inside the frame...the lamp was pink and green and I painted it cream...I made the ivy circle and your books are sitting on this side table.

An old jug standing next to the silver frame which is being used to frame a pinboard in my art room..the just has an 'A' engraved on it...A for Alex!!


Both frames...I didn't really show you a good pic of the silver frame.



1 comment: