Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Musings

Why keep a blog? I've been reading some blogs where the writers were unsure about continuing with their blog but did so and found at a later date that it had been beneficial..some of those benefits being - becoming more creative, using their time more efficiently and some other things I don't remember...it was all pretty positive though. I have been wondering why I do this and so reading those thoughts really helped.

I am finding that life really is a fun journey and mine has been quite surprising. I grew up all over the place, (4 countries) and then settled down for many  years...after a divorce I have now ended up living on the other side of the world half the year. I didn't think I had planned this but realize of course that my choices led me here.

My real wishes deep down, I thought, were to have a permanent home and settle in and stay there so being uprooted every few months has taken me a while to come to terms with but finally I think I'm starting to really like it.

I have decided to put more time into this and see where it leads...I have some goals with my art and I hope to connect with more art minded people in this way as I don't have much creative contact where I am at the moment.

For now a photo of my art table and my daughter's papercut bird on the window keeping me company.


1 comment:

  1. I like reading these thoughts. I haven't done anything on my blog for ages too. I've gotten a bit lazy really. Can't wait to make art together. love you. xx

    ReplyDelete