Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birfday!

It's my birthday weekend! Yay!

We had a pseudo picnic at our place yesterday for my 23rd birthday and it was lovely!
I didn't take many photos unfortunately but we had a white tablecloth, lots and lots of food and lots of lovely people.

I was completely spoiled with LOTS of money for my camera and 2 sets of wine glasses (everyone knows how much I break them) amongst other lovely things.

Laura made me gluten free strawberry and vanilla friands that Tom and I are still enjoying.

There were lots of things that made me feel special on my special day:
- Tom surprising me with breakfast in bed and a Thai massage
- Everyone putting so much effort into the food they bought (Sarah's dip, Ree and Yash's sandwiches, Laura's platter)
- Daisy's daughter handmaking me a card and handing me a big bunch of flowers

Today we had breakfast with Dad, Julie and Alex in Southbank which was really yummy and dad gave me gold earrings that he had picked himself, they are gorgeous!

We ditched our boring body corporate meeting to play soccer then had a fun movie afternoon. We watched Bridge to Terabithia and Fifth Element. Both fantastic movies.
I can't believe I haven't seen Bridge to Terabithia before! It was beautiful and so lovely - absolutely a new fave! It looks awesome on Blu Ray, and Zooey Deschanel is completely adorable. Tom said she reminds him of me, which I love him for.





No comments:

Post a Comment