Sunday, June 21, 2009

I haven't forgotten the blog Trudes...actually I was relaxing into Canada which means doing nothing much...But I have half a painting on the easel and some others in my head so that is a start. We moved the old bed over to Melanie's yesterday, up three flights of stairs into her cute attic apartment. I need to take my camera and post some photos. My toes are sore from dropping a couple of boards on them....after putting the bed together we went for lunch at a little vegetarian place which surprisingly enough had NO meat...Don was surprised anyway...! Melanie will be giving me French lessons once a week starting next Wednesday...so that means outings to French cafes and shops and I will be the one communicating with the shopkeepers...that will be fun as the French-Canadians seem really nice. I learnt yesterday that a type of cookie is a 'galette'....so we had a galette each....today is Father's Day in Canada so I am making a pavlova to take to a bbq at Nikki and Dan's place tonite....

No comments:

Post a Comment