Saturday, September 5, 2009

birthday flowers and down by the river

the next stage in my painting...the bowl is smaller...roses are exhausting to paint...I have to think so much...
Down by the river...found heaps of heart rocks. I will have to take a pic of all of them together...




My breckie one morning of oat pancakes with a jug of maple syrup on the balcony...nice..

and....my two dozen red roses Don gave me for my birthday..in real life they are much deeper...I don't know why the camera makes them lighter....my knitting is in the photo too with a dragons tear Melanie brought back from Montreal for us...


This weekend we have the big aa conference on...we are 'greeting' so I'm getting to meet heaps of people and I actually know quite a few so it is fun...and this arvo we played with the frisbee out in the sun...love you xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment