Sunday, March 28, 2010

Houses of People I love Part 2: Laura the Tart

Laura lives in a funky little 2 bedroom granny flat within walking distance of the Woolloongabba Antiques Centre. Her little house is very roomy and spacy and is filled with little goodies that she has collected in her career as professional op-shopper (she wishes).
I could just keep ferreting in her place, looking at all the art books, vintage China and, as mum commented, abundance of items revolving around the 'F' word.
Laura is a very special lady who often inspires me to keep creating and her home is as inspirational as she is.







2 comments:

  1. haha, that's what i just said out loud to myself. bless, i do mean your photos trude. you really do capture the essence of it. i often find myself loving the little arrangements i make not really realizing it's what i've created. i hope i get to stay another six months. love you trude, thank you for this. xx

    ReplyDelete