Friday, June 4, 2010

Saturday Morning

It's early Saturday morning and I am in the office working on Sarah's painting, I'm up to the hard parts now, the face and the hair and I am struggling a bit but I want to keep working on it so that I finish it before Christmas!
Trying to get the right shade of red hair is tricky!


I'm really looking forward to June, we have fun plans for every weekend which will be busy but lots of fun!
I will take some photos when we go out tonight and tomorrow at the Rummage.

I am taking Tom to the Myer stocktake sale today, he wants me to help him choose a heap of new clothes, he is so much slimmer than a year ago!

One bunch of the flowers you bought me are still alive 2 weeks later! They are looking a bit sad but I want to keep them as long as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos...especially the one of your palette...great colours...and the flowers are STILL going...wow...

    ReplyDelete