Saturday, June 12, 2010

Treasures

I've found quite a few treasures recently op-shopping and at Suitcase Rummage but I haven't shared them!

Cute heels from Stevo's Op Shop


Long woolen red vest with appliqued bows and gorgeous buttons (Stevo's)



Awesome floral jean tights (Stevo's)


Lovely mint green blouse, there's a button missing so I'll have to find a suitable replacement - found for me by Sarah when she volunteered at Stevo's



Funky wool jumper - also Stevo's


Jump long sleeve top


Awesome vintage ankle boots from Suitcase Rummage - I've been wanting a pair like this for a long time.


Yesterday I went to the physio in the morning and popped into Woolloongabba Antiques Centre on the way home to look at a white bike that Lau had told me about. $590!! That place is so expensive. I tried on the most beautiful red velvet party dress but it was just too small.
Sarah volunteered at Stevo's Op Shop so I took a bag of stuff up there just before 12 and ran into Lau who was visiting Sarah too. We both scored some awesome stuff - the curtains on Lau's blog are awesome! We decided to grab some lunch so we went to Oxford St and had sushi and went for a wander. We went into the little second-hand junk shop and saw the cutest old dachshund named Cino!

Last night Tom and I went up to the coast for Nathan's 25th Birthday. It was really nice to see Katie and spend some time with them. They are friends with a couple called Tammy and Jason that we have got close to, they had a baby girl 8 months ago called Allana. She is really cute, we haven't met her but they said they will come visit us soon and bring her.

Today we are going to soccer soon, it is Kiel's birthday and we are going to a Persian restaurant for dinner with a heap of people. Last time we went we weren't impressed but I think Tom and I went too adventurous with the food. Might just go with lamb shanks this time!

Tomorrow we are getting up at 4.30am!!! to watch Australia's first match in the world cup. Later in the day I'm going to Lau's so Sarah can photograph me in a heap of clothes I want to sell.

So happy it's a 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment