Monday, October 18, 2010

Snow flurries tomorrow nite!! woohoo...

I went out this afternoon - took my Dexter dvd (season 1) back and ducked into the thrift shop. Found this cute little vintage typewriter ribbon box. And inside were 6 boxes of old ink ribbons in their own boxes.




Minus something is forecast for tonite and then tomorrow nite our first snow...yay...I am quite excited..especially seeing as I will be out of here in 4 weeks' time so it won't have time to become a pain for me.
Today was spent packing my art things away. I filled 3 boxes and have a chest of drawers still half full of art supplies to use up before I leave and some fabrics to sew. I have a deep red velvet to make into small purses with zips and a washed out floral to sew into large bags to show off the design. I also spent time sanding back the 4 coats of paint on my 8x8'' wood panel. It is a collage in progress and I'm still pondering the final arrangement of found objects. I LOVE collage.






1 comment:

  1. how exciting! I've been thinking about packing up my art stuff. Have to use up lots before I go!!

    ReplyDelete