Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amamoor, Mary Valley, Queensland - Gorgeous

We spent the day with our friend Gary who lives in a beautiful little village called Amamoor...he is now officially an Amamooron...(according to him).

Me in some of my 'keep that sun off me' clothing...I have an umbrella over my shoulder..I had just walked down a path through Gary's garden which is very thick and leafy and occasionally visited by the odd snake, hence the umbrella...(read weapon)!!
The Gympie Rattler chugging past the bottom of the garden...we acted as Amamoorons and waved nicely to the tourists...it would be fun to make the trip one day. Gary is perfecting the art of crossing his eyes and having a piece of grass hanging out of one side of his mouth for the next train....

Some tropical flowers....so pretty and fun to paint and draw..


and very textural foliage..



and Chuckles!!! Isn't he cute?




1 comment:

  1. That doggy is so cute! I like the flowers. Did you paint them?

    ReplyDelete