Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some more art

This is a page from my journal...the photo is one found in the thrift shops in Canada of all places and not of anyone I know...I just really liked it and of course it is in a very Aussie setting...
I know this is fairly rubbishy but just wanted to show off my spelling (??) not really my calligraphy, which is a new passion and one I am loving....
A page done on being a woman and aging....something that a lot of my friends seem to be going through or have gone through...it is all cliched stuff but very true...the letting go of being 'cute' and attractive and becoming the wise women we are now meant to be. Surely all that experience and living must count for something and I do honestly believe it does and that it should.
Some watercolour fun...my calligraphy ink, water spray bottle and my coffee mug...some favourite possessions.

1 comment:

  1. I like them all! You are beautiful to me! And definitely to Don :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete