Saturday, September 3, 2011

Calm and serene

I've been playing with my new camera and I wandered around our place here taking close-ups of lots of things..I took many photos so have only posted some today. I tried to group all the calmer pictures together...I just realized they almost all have shells in them..I like shells and bits of broken coral and anything off the beach really.

This little doll's head was my niece Jodie's...it is still with me...she actually has a little tear running down her face...in the background is a little piece of art Trudes made.
I looove this one...the '5' bit of timber I found on the beach and it occurred to me the other day that I have lived in 5 countries...I couldn't work out what to do with it even though I love it..it'll probably end up in an art work one day.
I really like spirals....
This is fun and I'm going to post some more tomorrow..with colour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment