Monday, July 6, 2009

am sitting here eating berries...blueberries and raspberries...yum. I think I'm turning vegetarian almost...don't eat much red meat anymore - had steamed vegetables for breakfast with fresh avocado on top.I marinated chicken for the bbq on Sat nite at Mike and Donna's and it was good. Don and I played tennis yesterday which was fun...I haven't tried that for years but could hit the ball...we had a couple of rallies. went to the market at Parkdale again on Saturday and bought fresh fruit and vegies...I like that place.


a poem...

listening to Ben Lee on my 16th floor balcony
watching the rain soak in
feeling the cool air surround the building
thinking of aussie music in Canada.
a bit tired, a bit lazy but content.
legs aching from yesterday's workout.
sitting down is better.
red geraniums make me smile
trailing ivy is soft
pink daisies are happy
all this on my balcony.
Ben Lee says 'love is the answer'

No comments:

Post a Comment