Sunday, July 12, 2009

Halifax

I am sitting looking out at the dark sky of Halifax...we arrived at Don's mum's place yesterday at about 5...I was pretty tired after 2 days of driving...the first day was 12 hours...yesterday not so bad. We visited the Flowerpot Rocks at Hopewell where they have the highest tides in the world!! 30 foot tides...it was incredible...and really interesting..if I can plug the camera in without the cord (???) I might be able to upload some pics....we saw some fishing boats all sitting on the bottom of the little harbour waiting for....WATER.....one was flying pirate flags...

Didn't do much French last week Trudes, but I am understanding a lot more lately when we read signs and papers etc.

Forgot to mention lunch...yummy mussels...the seafood down here is good...lobster country.

No comments:

Post a Comment