Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers' Day with my mum

This is my mum Marcia with her lovely old friend, Joanie. Joanie and mum share a birthday so they are twinnies...at 84! They're very cute and Joanie looks out for mum as mum can't speak anymore. Mum is holding the flowers that I picked in my sister Penny's garden. It was a gorgeous bouquet of roses and daisies and herbs and pretty soft leaves. A real 'tussy mussy'.
I'm not sure if mum realized it was Mothers' Day but thats okay...I loved seeing her of course and I think she is a very cute old girl now and nice to be with.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum is so beautiful Louise. I bet she secretly knew it was mother's day but didn't want to let you know she'd twigged on ;)

    It was so nice to hear that they're 'twinnies' and Joanie looks out for Marcia. This big gesture of friendship made me teary. It's so nice when people look out for you isn't it.

    You are lovely xo

    ReplyDelete