Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Aussie winter pics for Melanie, Dave and Phillipe

Sunday morning the 4 of us, Don and I, Tom and Trudes, drove up to Peregian Beach which is about 20 minutes away to visit Alex and Zoe for brunch. Don made pancakes with maple syrup...real Canadian maple syrup! and Zoe made bacon and tomato and croissants...and I made the coffee and tea. We only had a short while to visit as the Brizzie kids had to get home for Tom's indoor soccer game...but we had time to duck across the road for a play on the beach. Being on the beach does seem to bring out the kid in all of us as you can see from some of the photos...

Tommy is always a clown...a very entertaining clown. Trudy took the following pics..she has a great camera and is very talented with it now. The closeup still life photos are details of our place in Buderim..and then the path down to the beach..while we were there we stopped an older couple (well, my age anyway) pushing their grandson along in his pram, and we asked if they would take a group shot 'if they had time'. They laughed and said they thought so...it just meant that when they reached the cafes they would be having coffee 30 seconds later. What a good life!



Trudy has some beautiful photos on her blog and when I learn how I will put the link on here but she is listed on my list of favourite blogs on the right hand side...so have a look..

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of me, Tom, Alex and Zoe!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely post louise. you have a very beautiful family. xxx

    ReplyDelete