Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beach Treasures

I scrounged along the beach the other day and found these little treasures...above are some spines from a sea urchin...I have never seen so many in one place. I plan to sew them into embroideries...I like the sound they make when the knock together...very 'shelley' and sort of bell-like.
Some more embroidery bits and pieces...all ready with holes to attach them.
A shell I had to have and heart rocks all along the beach...
These are little rounded bits of coral I think, with funny markings...they remind me of game markers of some sort.And I took these photos with my new birthday camera!! It is great and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. those heart rocks are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Trudes they were just everywhere that day on Mooloolaba beach...

    ReplyDelete