Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trudy's last stay before flying away...


Here she is in bed...the last morning here...I love spoiling my kids and breckie in bed is one of the ways I can do that when they stay. We had the nicest couple of days... pizza nite at Al and Zoe's and lunch with Al on Tuesday and then all of us together that afternoon at home..although poor old Zoe was unwell...but new shoes from Alex may have helped her mood..He bought them while we went shopping for books for Trudes for the plane. When Trudy finally left here on Wednesday morning I said that we were only saying goodbye until Brisbane which was her initial destination..but still cried. I will certainly miss both Trudes and Tom but I'm also pretty excited for them and proud that they would have the courage to leave their jobs and pack everything up and sell up and head off on such a huge adventure. And next year we hope to visit from Canada. So again life is pretty good..

2 comments:

  1. love you lots. thanks for looking after me!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise! I just wanted to say hi because I noticed you have my blog in your blog roll! I must say, I'm very chuffed. I don't think I'm in anyone's blog roll! In fact, I didn't really think anyone read my blog so I'm especially flattered I even fit under the title BLOGS I LIKE! Thank you so much! I just read some of your posts and they're so lovely- I really admire the relationship between you and Trudy and how you are more than just mother and daughter, you really are fabulous friends. I'll stop by more often! Thanks so much!
    Hayley x
    www.stylimerence.com x

    ReplyDelete