Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Work in Progress and New Barbed Wire In Stock

This is my watercolour 'ghost people in the garden piece' that is ongoing...not sure where it is headed but I found this very cute frame in the opshop for it so that is dictating the size for now..One of them is reading by a lamp in the garden..ha.
My friend Desley visited on the weekend and brought me a whole box of old barbed wire...when she received my text asking if she could do that she was at home with her husband Albert, and he is very keen to help out so sent over this big box (below) with some extra bits he added including this wonderful bit of chicken wire which has gone through a fire. You can see the colours on the close-up photo. Aaaand it already is in a great heart shape...I LOVE it...I think I have a pretty good life when I get gifts like this...


1 comment: