Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bits of my Weekend


My clever boyfriend built his own computer yesterday so now I have my own desktop computer! Bye Bye $500 laptop from Canada almost 4 years ago.

He is so very clever but then was crouching over and fell in the washing basket. . .


In other weekend happenings, here are some of my spoils from the first Brisbane Finders Keepers Markets - missing someone's Christmas present of course!


And finally a shot of my Petunia's! They are going nuts! I can't control them but flowers shouldn't be controlled anyway, I like seeing them go a little bit wild and out of control.



My art room is looking amazing, I have set up my table and I have 5 papercuts at various stages of finishnedness waiting for me to pick up my special little blade. I'm wanting to get more and more detailed so I'm not as happy with some of my earlier pieces. I'm currently working on a papercut bookshelf and the titles on the spines of the books are killing me!

Oh and here's a photo of the puppy card I made for Tom's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. whoa - tom built a computer. impressed! what are you going to do with old whitey the laptop? poor old dame.

    ReplyDelete