Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tummy bug...

I have cancelled my day with Donna as my tummy is playing up...It started yesterday and I thought it would be fine when I woke up but its not...oooh. I am sewing some xmas prezzies so I can work on those and some xmas cards and decorations. I am going to make stockings. Maybe out of felt and fabric and a bit retro perhaps. What do you think? Any ideas? The xmas decorations are already beginning to be in the shops so they are all fun to look at. I keep picking up things to buy and then putting them back down again. But I will definitely buy a couple to bring back.

We've been checking out houses and units to rent and there seems to be quite a few to choose from so in a couple of weeks we will start ringing agents. We have to let the northcliffe know if we are coming there or not so we need to start sorting it all out soon.

I was speaking to Al and Sarah on facebook yesterday morning so that was nice when I woke up.

It is cold here today..Don's gone to golf and I just spoke to him at 8.56am and he even said it is cold so to rug up when I go for a walk..brrr...Its clouding over too so that is bleaker...oh well. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment