Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bleak october day at home but nice and cosy inside

I was really looking forward to seeing your art but reading your blog was just as good. I really liked the links (in that email the other day) you sent for all the upcoming markets. We'll have to go to some. I think there is one that will be on when I get back. I haven't seen any art over here that is funky and modern like the stuff over there. There is fantastic art of course but different. The thing is affording some of it.

Wet feet sounds yuck. You should have treated yourself to new shoes..haha. And Tommy is cleverer than I thought even!! I wish he was here to fix our stupid skype. Maybe before I come back Don will get it working. That would be fun.

I am thinking again about trying to sell some work when I come back. I don't want to clean..yuck. So I'm working on that idea.

I loved all the photos of Tom's birthday...I had about 12 emails in my inbox this morning and I think 8 were Gemma's comments on facebook on the photos...that was funny. For a minute I thought I was suddenly super popular. But that was fun reading them. I would like to spend some time with you and your girlfriends when I come back. You can drink and I'll laugh.

Less than 5 weeks now so I'm scouting out prezzies...I found something I really liked for Al for his stocking...from the thrift shop for $3...but in Australia it would be in an antique shop...(that makes it better!! hahah) I'll describe it to you on the phone...

so we will talk tomorrow...love you lots..xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment