Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Puppy Card

I'm about to go to bed but I just thought I would post a picture of the card I made for Tom. I've been doing lots of papercutting. I can't post any photos of the other stuff as it is all presents!

It's lots of fun and very time consuming. It's so relaxing because that is all you think about. I can sit and do it for 5 hours and not realise until my fingers start cramping.

oh and I'm going to a Halloween party Friday night and my friends Jane's. I'm going to be a flamingo, Ash is a Zebra and Sarah is a Tiger. I'm very excited.

I borrowed an amazing layered pink tulle skirt of Sarah's friend and I have added pink feathers to a singlet, a hair piece and a mask. Now all I need is the beak. I will take lots of photos I promise!

You will have to take some photos of the North American Halloween craziness for me!

I just realised I'm on my laptop and the photo of Tom's card is on his computer. Damnit.
He is BUILDING his own computer all on his own this weekend and I will then have his which is very exciting. I will actually be able to upload photos and have photoshop.
My $500 laptop from FutureShop in Canada 3 years ago is still going strong but isn't capable of everything I need.

I'm off to bed to read Frankie. It poured down when I was on lunch today so I spent the day with soaking wet shoes. I felt a bit miserable and sorry for myself so I treated myself to Frankie.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment