Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bread baking and art making

I made a parmesan, olive and pesto GF loaf of bread today. Sooo yummy! Like a meal on it's own! I'll grab a photo before it's gone of the big chunks of olive throughout it. Just the way I like it.

I've been working on some paper-cuttings for a future rummage. I have 4 so far but I really only like 3.





I spent the afternoon with Sarah and Laura and I am very inspired to keep producing and do a show at some point, somehow. It's so nice to have something to work towards.

2 comments:

  1. These are looking really good...I love them. The op shopping one is cute and my fave is the middle one...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. these are INCREDIBLE. super amazing. super incredible. i want them all. i love 'you and me' the most i think, but then again i love them alllllllllll. you are so talented. you better price these accordingly. superb my love. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete