Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lately

I have been baking the most amazing cheese and herb loaf,



lusting over bikes online,

finishing a painting that was meant to be a birthday present in April,




op-shopping in Wynnum - the home of the most op-shops in one street you will ever find, (more photos to come)



making friends with a little dog called Gypsy whose owner just let her hang out with us for awhile. She is a Jack Russel x Foxy like Sandy, doesn't she look similar!




and spent a lot of time with this wonderful boy.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE:...TOM!!! and your girls...and your painting...its so good...Your artistic talent is alive and well...and I want to eat the bread..It doesn't look like boring old gf bread at all...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geraldine is amazing Trude, I love her. Thank you again.

    Thank you for taking these wonderful photo's too, you're very cute with your camera and talented. Keep up the good work my little tartlet. S xxx

    ReplyDelete