Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday in Canada

We just got back from a walk in Mud Lake...we saw a white owl and lots of bullfrogs..they make a really amazingly deep noise when they 'bark'...

I went to a lunch today and took Joe from Oz and some stupid woman was telling him to do a different accent....what the??? and then telling me to do a different accent...like we are performing monkeys or something...I told her to do a different accent...(I can be pretty cutting when I want...at least that shut her up...I probably confused her..)

I really like sitting up here on the 16th floor looking out over the buildings and trees and people and roads and watching the sky change. That woman got my blood up for a while but I'm all peaceful again now.

3 comments:

  1. Louise you are so cute! You tell that woman you are NOT A MONKEY! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I should done something more cutting but I can't think of anything...bum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha bum indeed. S xx

    ReplyDelete