Saturday, July 24, 2010

This weekend

I made choc pear pudding which was a hit!

Very well received and soo easy to make. Dinner at Ash's was really nice. Matt came along as a surprise guest and Brady told us all about his OS trip.

I have a couple of shots from my course yesterday, nothing amazing because it was mostly just exercises to practice the stuff he taught us. It was very good but there was some basic stuff that was very easy. Way too many old ladies with amazing cameras that they didn't know how to get off auto!

Practising panning which is harder than it looks. All in the hips! I really want to practice this when I get my bike!


Slow shutter speed stuff at night - lots of fun. I think we'll play with this in Thailand.

Playing with foreground and adding depth.

And just mucking around while everyone else figured out how to change their shutter speed . . .



Today we saw Inception. It was really great, long and very complex, don't see it when you're tired! Great acting and good story.
Tom and I went to Carindale and spent too much money on travel stuff that we probably don't need but it was fun. Had sushi for lunch and came home for a nap. Gem dropped in just before and is going to come back later for dinner.

And the weekend is over again! It goes way too fast. Only 1 week to go. Cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. I like your photos...that light one is interesting..and the car looks like a toy...sounds like a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the car and is it a toy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it is a toy. you have to move the camera at the same time as the object is moving. It's really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the dessert. one of my all time favourites! you're a talented lady and i adore you very much. xx

    ReplyDelete