Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I almost forgot

That I hadn't posted my finds from the weekend's Op-shop trip!

A Canadian tea-towel. Love the beaver!

An absolutely beautiful apricot etched vase. Will have to take a better photo in sunlight.

This beautiful leather, velvet lined handbag was $1!

Floral pillow cases


A bronze bow hook - the ladies at the op-shop kept telling me what a bargain it was!


More frames for the artworks I'm creating at the moment. The large one has tiny roses carved into it.

4 comments:

  1. All nice!! That beaver teatowel is a classic...at the convention the Aussies contingent auctioned off some memorabilia (just stuff) and Don bought 2 teatowels depicting the 'typical Aussie male and female..' you can imagine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what constitutes the 'typical' Aussie female and male I wonder...do I even dare to think?

    Trude your finds are so great. It's amazing how much prettier they look when you photograph them and feature them, probably helps you appreciate them more too :)

    That vase/vessel is a beautiful find. I will always admire it when I visit. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work lady. i love it all and i love opshopping with you too. let's play show and tell again soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah S...you can imagine what it was like..very very ocker..haha.

    ReplyDelete