Saturday, September 4, 2010

my art table and workspace

some of my journal pages...I can't get them to all load onto the blog in an orderly way the right way up...







bits and pieces on my pinboard...made with one of the old frames I got..




heart rocks, coloured pencils, old photos and bits of inspiration..





the bottom of the pinboard behind a cup full of charcoal..






Alex on the pinboard with some other photos and artists' cards..





a full pic of the pinboard on the chest of drawers where I store a lot of things like my fabric etc.
















my art table with the 'believe' collage (in progress) and my journal




journal in progress





an overall view of the little area Ihave..you can just see the curtains on the left...I can sit and look out the window...the globe on the left is the one I found at the op shop for $4!!





































1 comment:

  1. I love your space - it looks so much like mine! haha. I think I have got a lot of my style from you.
    Can't wait for you to go through everything with me, will be lots of fun!
    love you lots!

    ReplyDelete