Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sneak Peek

I had a really nice weekend with Dad for Father's Day. Lots of eating out of course! My breakfast was so big this morning that I didn't eat till 8pm and even then I wasn't very hungry.
Tom and I took the bikes for a test ride yesterday afternoon while Dad had a nap. I love riding through the park, it's going to be lots of fun riding everywhere. I had an appointment with my physio yesterday and he said riding a bike is the best thing I can do to improve my knee. But he also said I definitely can't play soccer till February :(

I ran into Alex and Zoe in West End this afternoon and hung out with them while Tom played soccer. Al needed some photos taken for promo shots to give his manager on the coast. I took some shots this afternoon in the car park and they turned out pretty well. It got cold in the rain by the end! I want to play around with them a bit more but here is a sneak peek.




1 comment:

  1. These are really good...you are clever!! Do you know which one he likes?

    ReplyDelete