Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday in Ottawa

I love your photos...I think I like the middle two best.

Today is quite bleak out. Pretty grey and cold. I haven't been out yet but will go for a walk after dinner...I am lazy and tired and a bit homesick so to make myself feel better, I made a big cheese and vegie omelette (shared with Donnie), and watched an art show I had taped and then was inspired to work some more on my angel, so I did the wings again, using lots of medium and fingerpainting. I like the soft effect so I hope I'm on the way to finishing the painting soon. This canvas must have about 20 layers on it already...

When we came home last nite it was really really cold. On Thursday I bought a long woollen coat with big buttons and luckily I had taken that with me so I got to wear it. The weather has turned cold in the last 2 or 3 days just all of a sudden...from 30 to 17 or something...it was 11 last nite with wind...

About 10 weeks now..xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment