Sunday, September 26, 2010

rainy sunday in Ottawa..

Well it was funny reading your post from your sunday because my sunday is similar. It is raining and quite bleak outside. A lot of the trees are now turning colour as you can see from the photos. They are probably almost exactly the same as I took last year. The second photo is looking towards the river and we can normally see right across and up to the bridge but today it is just white. I'm heading over to Nikki's place in a while. I will drive myself (!!). I collected a big heap of stuff from Donna's on Friday for the new idea of the kits. Maps and old photos in particular so I thought I might start putting them together today. I really liked your idea of the kits. I enjoy this weather as it is so cosy inside and I know we will be out of here in a few weeks and into the heat which I don't enjoy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment